Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

UNGHHH Boyfriend’s Away Still

Boyfriend is still on his trip to visit parks/sights out west. Scary places like DEATH VALLEY.



See? Better.

And UTAH.




In the meantime, Kitty and I have been holding down the fort here.


And then when she does go after it, she ends up antagonizing it and then losing it!! Or if she manages to murder it, she just bats it around and leaves it for me. Kitty, is it too much to ask for you to EAT the bugs?!?! Sheesh. It's not like you pay rent

Yep, we’ve been keeping busy alright.



What’s up with you guys? Anything more exciting than this? (Yes. The answer must be yes.)

9 comments:

  1. "Sister Wife Gia" -- it's got a nice ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sittin' around watching a cat not eat a bug. What could top that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like to brag, but my cat murders spiders for me. I'm pretty sure she's saved my life on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would really teach him not to go away on long vacations anymore if he came back and you and the cat were suddenly morbidly obese. Yep, that would show him.
    To answer your question, this weekend I taught my father-in-law what a taint is in graphic detail (an explanation to come on my site soon).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time, unpack his shirts when he is not looking and replace them with shirts with your face printed on them.

    It worked like a charm when Husband went to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got crickets in our basement sometimes when we had Milhous the cat. He would tear their legs off. They died. I wish he would have flushed them down the toilet after that, but we can't have everything.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, you got a kitty??!! I guess I have been away for a very long time. I need to scroll through your old posts and find out more info! So happy for you, I know how much you wanted a cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utah seems pretty but their booze and marriage laws are weird! I hope you're holding up ok. I would be drinking lots of wine and watching Netflix.

    ReplyDelete